Diabetic-Friendly Products – Herbal Lemon Tea, Millet Cookies & Low GI Jam (4 Combo Pack)
- Diabliss Herbal Lemon Tea(500 gm) is a premixed beverage that has the rejuvenating combination of aromatic tea powder, tangy lemon extracts and Diabliss low glycemic cane sugar. The herbal lemon tea is one of the few beverages in the market that has a low glycemic index (less than 50)!
- Millet Cookies with Chia Seeds & Moringa Leaf(150gm each Box). Diabliss Millet Cookies are created keeping in mind the needs of patients with diabetes, prediabetics and fitness enthusiasts; hence they’re made from all things good. millets are free from gluten and power packed with fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Both these millets come together in a winning combo in Diabliss Millet Cookies with Moringa Leaf.
- Diabliss Mixed Fruit Jam(250g) is made from fresh, organic fruits such as tropical mangoes, papayas, pineapples, bananas, apples, grapes, and citric oranges. Diabliss’ Herbal Sugar is used in this jam to provide the sweet taste – it is the world’s 1st low glycemic index sweetener made from natural ingredients and herbal extracts. The combination produces a jam that has a yummy, fruity taste and spreads evenly on bread and rotis. The jam is perfect for diabetics, prediabetics, and health-conscious individuals.
- Herbal Lemon Tea – Could hot / cold be served. Research has shown that lemon tea has a positive effect on your general health. It can also help to lower the blood pressure and unhealthy levels of LDL cholesterol.
- Millets Cookies are to help manage sugar levels, lower cholesterol and fat, improve digestion and help manage diabetes. Barnyard millets have high quantities of calcium and phosphorous that may help in building bones and reduce bone-related diseases.
- The herbal extract used in Diabliss diabetic jam is made from several herbs and spices such as black pepper, turmeric, fenugreek, ginger, pomegranate, and gooseberry. Foods rich in anti-oxidants help strengthen the immune system and also prevent the onset of heart disease and cancer.