Diabetic-Friendly Combo Packs – Herbal Low GI Sugar with Herbal Lemon,Jam,Wheat (4 Combo Pack)
- Diabetic-Friendly Herbal Low GI Sugar(500gm) and It has a glycemic index less than 50. This remarkable achievement was possible by refining cane sugar with a proprietary mix of organic and natural ingredients such as Fenugreek, Cinnamon, Gooseberry, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Ginger and Pomegranate. This significantly reduced the glycemic index of cane sugar from 65 to 44.4 making it diabetic friendly.
- Diabliss Herbal Lemon Tea(500gm) is a premixed beverage that has the rejuvenating combination of aromatic tea powder, tangy lemon extracts and Diabliss low glycemic cane sugar.
- Diabliss Mixed Fruit Jam(250gm) is made from fresh, organic fruits such as tropical mangoes, papayas, pineapples, bananas, apples, grapes, and citric oranges. Diabliss’ Herbal Sugar is used in this jam to provide the sweet taste – it is the world’s 1st low glycemic index sweetener made from natural ingredients and herbal extracts.
- Diabliss Whole Wheat Atta(1 kg) is made from the choicest of grains from Madhya Pradesh and Punjab. Both these states are renowned in the country for their fertile wheat fields that give rise to a rich wheat crop. Thus, the quality of wheat grains used in Diabliss Whole Wheat Atta is superior to its competitors.
- Low GI diabetic-friendly sugar – Sweet Dishes, Desserts & Beverages can be used. Does not cause an unnecessary increase in blood sugar levels. It is incredibly important for people with diabetes to maintain healthy blood sugar levels. Moderating your consumption of foods rich in carb- and sugar will help control blood sugar and reduce the risk of complications with diabetes over the long term.
- Herbal Lemon Tea – Could hot / cold be served. Research has shown that lemon tea has a positive effect on your general health. It can also help to lower the blood pressure and unhealthy levels of LDL cholesterol.
- The herbal extract used in Diabliss diabetic jam is made from several herbs and spices such as black pepper, turmeric, fenugreek, ginger, pomegranate, and gooseberry. Foods rich in anti-oxidants help strengthen the immune system and also prevent the onset of heart disease and cancer.
- Diabliss Whole Wheat Atta, consumers can enjoy pooris and parathas more often because this wheat flour has a low glycemic index and also because Diabliss Whole Wheat Atta absorbs 30% less oil than usual wheat flour. Ideal food for diabetics for their rich taste and low oil absorption quality.