Sweet Freshness Diabetic Tea with Low GI Sugar & Cookies(5 Combo Pack)
- Diabetic-Friendly Low GI Sugar(500gm) and It has a glycemic index less than 50. This remarkable achievement was possible by refining cane sugar with a proprietary mix of organic and natural ingredients such as Fenugreek, Cinnamon, Gooseberry, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Ginger and Pomegranate. This significantly reduced the glycemic index of cane sugar from 65 to 44.4 making it diabetic friendly. Using Diabliss Herbal Sugar, diabetics have reduced instances of high blood sugar and reduced obesity as well.
- Diabliss Herbal Tea is a premixed beverage that has the rejuvenating combination of aromatic tea powder, tangy lemon extracts and Diabliss low glycemic cane sugar. Three Varieties of Herbal Tea available – Ginger Tea (100g),Masala Tea (100g).The herbal tea is one of the few beverages in the market that has a low glycemic index (less than 50)!
- Millet Cookies with Chia Seeds &Moringa Leaf(Each 150 gm Box). Diabliss Millet Cookies are created keeping in mind the needs of patients with diabetes, prediabetics and fitness enthusiasts; hence they’re made from all things good. Millets are free from gluten and power packed with fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
- Low GI diabetic-friendly sugar – Sweet Dishes, Desserts & Beverages can be used. Does not cause an unnecessary increase in blood sugar levels. It is incredibly important for people with diabetes to maintain healthy blood sugar levels. Moderating your consumption of foods rich in carb- and sugar will help control blood sugar and reduce the risk of complications with diabetes over the long term.
- Herbal Tea – Could hot / cold be served. Research has shown that lemon tea has a positive effect on your general health. It can also help to lower the blood pressure and unhealthy levels of LDL cholesterol.
- Millet Cookies with Chia Seeds & Moringa Leaf are to help manage sugar levels, lower cholesterol and fat, improve digestion and help manage diabetes.Barnyard millets have high quantities of calcium and phosphorous that may help in building bones and reduce bone-related diseases.