Yummy Herbal Cookies – Low GI Sugar, Tea & Jam (5 Combo Pack)
- Diabetic-Friendly Low GI Sugar(500gm,200 gm) and It has a glycemic index less than 50. This remarkable achievement was possible by refining cane sugar with a proprietary mix of organic and natural ingredients such as Fenugreek, Cinnamon, Gooseberry, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Ginger and Pomegranate. This significantly reduced the glycemic index of cane sugar from 65 to 44.4 making it diabetic friendly. Using Diabliss Herbal Sugar, diabetics have reduced instances of high blood sugar and reduced obesity as well.
- Diabliss Herbal Lemon Tea is a premixed beverage that has the rejuvenating combination of aromatic tea powder, tangy lemon extracts and Diabliss low glycemic cane sugar. Three Varieties of Herbal Tea available – Lemon Tea(300g). The herbal tea is one of the few beverages in the market that has a low glycemic index (less than 50)!
- Millet Cookies with Chia Seeds(150 gm Box). Diabliss Millet Cookies are created keeping in mind the needs of patients with diabetes, prediabetics and fitness enthusiasts; hence they’re made from all things good. millets are free from gluten and power packed with fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Both these millets come together in a winning combo in Diabliss Millet Cookies with Chai Seed.
- Diabliss Mixed Fruit Jam(250gm) is made from fresh, organic fruits such as tropical mangoes, papayas, pineapples, bananas, apples, grapes, and citric oranges. Diabliss’ Herbal Sugar is used in this jam to provide the sweet taste – it is the world’s 1st low glycemic index sweetener made from natural ingredients and herbal extracts. The combination produces a jam that has a yummy, fruity taste and spreads evenly on bread and rotis. The jam is perfect for diabetics, prediabetics, and health-conscious individuals.
- Low GI diabetic-friendly sugar – Sweet Dishes, Desserts & Beverages can be used. Does not cause an unnecessary increase in blood sugar levels. It is incredibly important for people with diabetes to maintain healthy blood sugar levels. Moderating your consumption of foods rich in carb- and sugar will help control blood sugar and reduce the risk of complications with diabetes over the long term.
- Herbal Lemon Tea – Could hot / cold be served. Research has shown that lemon tea has a positive effect on your general health. It can also help to lower the blood pressure and unhealthy levels of LDL cholesterol.
- Millets Cookies are to help manage sugar levels, lower cholesterol and fat, improve digestion and help manage diabetes.Barnyard millets have high quantities of calcium and phosphorous that may help in building bones and reduce bone-related diseases.
- The Herbal extract used in Diabliss diabetic jam is made from several herbs and spices such as black pepper, turmeric, fenugreek, ginger, pomegranate, and gooseberry.Foods rich in anti-oxidants help strengthen the immune system and also prevent the onset of heart disease and cancer.
There are no reviews yet.